Massive Media is looking for a technically savvy person who masters systems quickly. In this role, you will support launching website design and development projects (and other digital channels) in several critical areas including client training. In this role, you will work with developers, content strategists, UX strategists, both at the planning stage and prior to launch. This includes SEO scans and planning, dashboard technical planning, content migration, content entry, platform configuration, and training.
If you excel at problem-solving and are passionate about your craft, get in touch today.
- You will own website configuration across multiple platforms including WordPress, Drupal, and Shopify
- Training client and preparing training materials on their new websites
- You will be the on-page SEO champion at Massive
- Reporting and reviewing SEO scans and audits, including redirect mapping
- Technical planning and lead on configuring plugins/apps for new websites
- Leading with functional and responsive quality assurance (QA)
- Monitoring websites post-launch
- Assisting with various other pre-launch, launch and post-activities
Required Soft Skills
- Thoughtful, empathic communicator
- Loves learning about the latest and greatest in search engine optimization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive organizational skills
- Comfortable participating and supporting internal or external facing meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently
- Practiced juggler of multiple tasks and priorities
- Curious, driven, eager to learn
Required Hard Skills
- Base knowledge and experience with WordPress and Shopify. Bonus if you have experience with Drupal and other platforms.
- Base experience with at least one or two email marketing platforms
- Html/CSS base knowledge (or interest in learning)
- Knowledge of Google Suite, specifically Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Basic SEO knowledge (301 redirects, title tags, metatags, alt tags, H-tags, schema, image optimization)
- High aptitude for learning new systems and technologies
- Experience working in customer service or a client/customer facing role is a bonus (ie: restaurant, retail)
- At least 2 yrs of post-secondary training in website development and/or SEO (at the configuration level) preferred or work experience equivalent
- Experience in training session/workshops, online or in-person
Salary band $45,000 to $58,000 annually based on experience.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or your experience that make you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.